We're on a mission to help the world's neglected poor become self-reliant.
HOPE International Development Agency exists to improve the supply of basic human necessities for the neediest of the developing world through self-help activities, and to challenge, educate, and involve people in the developed world regarding development issues.
The overall goals of HOPE International Development Agency are:
- To assist the neglected poor in the developing world to help themselves
- To encourage development of the whole person
- To inform and educate people in the developed world regarding issues related to the developing world
- To motivate the people in the developed world to action in support of the developing world
- To facilitate and provide a mechanism for active participation between people in the developed world and the developing world Learn more about opportunities to help.